Please note that all registration forms and $400 early registration fee are due on March 27th. If forms are missing and/or fee is unpaid, registration fee is $500.
2013-2014 Tuition Information:
2nd Student Tuition $10,500
New and Returning Student Registration (due March 27th) $400
Registration after March 27th $500
- Full payment of tuition by May 20th, 2013. Families choosing this plan can make the payment directly to the school OR have the payment debited from their checking or savings account. Parents who choose to pay Pope John directly, must register with FACTS, but will NOT be required to provide banking information. FACTS will send an invoice, and you can make the payment directly to the school. Checks should be made payable to Pope John XXIII, or to pay by credit card, please call Rosemary Ghelardi or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Semi-annual payments may be made through the FACTS payment plan with the first payment of one-half due by May 20th, 2013 and the second payment due by October 20th, 2013.
- Automatic monthly payments (10) through the FACTS payment plan. Payments will start in May, 2013 and will be direct debited from your checking, savings, or a credit card. You need to choose your payment date to be on the 5th or 20th of each month.
Facts Tuition Plan:
Facts Tuition Management will be open online for enrollment after March 1st. Families who were enrolled in FACTS for 2012-2013 do not need to re-enroll. All families (those who make one-time payment as well as those who make budgeted payments) will need to be enrolled in FACTS. There is a customized online sign-up link on the Pope John XXIII website.
Enrolling online is simple and secure. To protect your privacy, you will be asked to create your own unique FACTS user ID and Password. You will need the account information for the person responsible for payment: bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
When you are ready to enroll, click on the link below. You will be able to log in, create an account, and select a payment plan. Please be sure to complete this important step by April 15th.
Please note the following features in using the FACTS system for tuition payment:
- Convenient and secure customized online payment plan sign-up
- Demographic and financial account management online
- E-mail payment reminders 5 days prior to scheduled payment date
- Online tuition payments at any time
- Multiple payment plan options – 1 payment, 2 payments ($100 admin charge on first payment), or 10 payments ($200 admin charge on first payment)
- Based on need and completed status of PSAS form
- Decision by Financial Assistance committee
- Assessment of Student Participation and Parent Cooperation
- 50 hours of school service requirement
- Scholarships: incoming students scoring in the upper percentiles will be awarded scholarship money in their decision letter to be renewed annually with continued academic excellence.